Friday, January 1, 2010

It's A New Year... that means...

more posting on this page.

Regarding the Chargers, I'd like to keep the one game mentality as I have since the beginning of October, however, I can't help but think, is this our year? I don't want to dwell on it too much considering it is the mentality I wanna keep. We have a solid team, there is not one star player on this team and that's why I love them.

Chargers fans in New York City have been away for the holidays, either in San Diego or elsewhere in California. We expect a big crowd at Sunday's game vs. the Redskins not only because we are back from the Christmas break but, because it is the last regular season game. Can we pack the bar so that other fans are not there starting stuff with us like they did Dec 20. Let's Go Bolts!

P.S. Did I mention that we got a Charlie Joiner jersey inscribed to the bar? Thanks to @1stClassGraphs
for hooking that up. We just need the bar to hang it up now!

Follow me on Twitter: @chargers_NYC

No comments:

Post a Comment